Smart Thermostat Rebates
Make saving money easy – purchase a participating ENERGY STAR® smart thermostat and earn a $50 rebate from NMGC.
Smart thermostats help automate your home’s energy use around your schedule, preferences, and even the weather. Easy to use, you can conveniently control and monitor your heating and cooling from anywhere, keeping you comfortable when you’re home and saving energy and money when you’re not. Save yourself the work of manually managing your energy use, and let an ENERGY STAR smart thermostat help you save up to $180 per year - plus a $50 rebate from NMGC. Qualifying products and homes must be installed or completed between April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
Choose from any of the ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostats HERE
Interested in buying or upgrading your smart thermostat? Learn more about the benefits of using an ENERGY STAR certified smart thermostat in your home and check out our FAQ page to know what to look for when choosing an ENERGY STAR certified Smart Thermostat vs. other models.
How to Participate - For Residents
- Purchase and install an ENERGY STAR approved Smart Thermostat model from list above.
- Submit your completed Rebate Application, along with a copy of your receipt and a photo documenting installation.
- Get your rebate check in four to six weeks.
How to Participate - For Contractors
- Purchase and install approved smart thermostat from model list above.
- Provide invoice, including manufacturer and model number, to customer.
- Complete rebate application and submit along with a copy of the invoice either by email, fax or mail.
- If rebate is being transferred to you as a contractor, both homeowner and contractor must sign the rebate transfer portion of the application.