Smart Thermostat Rebates
Make saving money easy – purchase a participating smart thermostat and earn a $50 rebate from NMGC.
Smart thermostats help automate your home’s energy use around your schedule, preferences, and even the weather. Easy to use, you can conveniently control and monitor your heating and cooling from anywhere, keeping you comfortable when you’re home and saving energy and money when you’re not. Save yourself the work of manually managing your energy use, and let a smart thermostat help you save up to $180 per year - plus a $50 rebate from NMGC.
Choose from any of the eligible models below:
Bryant Housewise: T6-WEM01-A
Ecobee: All models qualify
Eco Factor: Simple S100B, Simple S100 W, Simple S100-01, Simple S100-02
Honeywell: Lyric RCH9310WF5003 or Lyric Th8732WF5018
Lennox©: iComfort© S30
Nest©: All models qualify
Interested in buying or upgrading your smart thermostat? Learn more about the benefits of using an Energy Star certified smart thermostat in your home and check out our FAQ page to know what to look for when choosing an Energy Star certified Smart Thermostat vs. other models.
* Check with your local retailers or manufacturer's websites for Black Friday promotions.
How to Participate - For Residents
- Purchase and install an approved Smart Thermostat model from list above.
- Submit your completed Rebate Application, along with a copy of your receipt and a photo documenting installation.
- Get your rebate check in four to six weeks.
How to Participate - For Contractors
- Purchase and install approved smart thermostat from model list above.
- Provide invoice, including manufacturer and model number, to customer.
- Complete rebate application and submit along with a copy of the invoice either by email, fax or mail.
- If rebate is being transferred to you as a contractor, both homeowner and contractor must sign the rebate transfer portion of the application.